Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Special Poem for my Son on his 9th Birthday.

 
 
A Special Poem Composed Only for My Son, Mir Essa Khoso on His 9th Birthday. April 06, 2012
 
 By | At Home – Fri, Apr 6, 2012
 
 
 
For the man in my life who revealed the truth about it all
His little fingers entwined with mine and forever we began to fall
In this lasting journey of reliance, amity and love
With reverence tailing our paths, above
He is my forte, dream and pride
He says for him, I am the best alright
I still vividly remember when I held him first in my arms
His captivating smile,
His twinkling eyes,
His coos and cries
With each passing year he grew and prospered
And kept nurturing me when my strength wouldn't muster
He is nine now and I wonder where time went...
When my little baby became the boy he is today
I pray to Almighty that may he continually be blessed
With the kind personality that he possess
May he always be respectful to all
And burning fire to learn never fall
May he climb with humility the ladder of success
And rise with dignity with each tumbling step
May he become the source of inspiration for all
And may he be the candle which others want
He says I am the best cook
And hugs me tight
To me he will always be my little guy
Who showed me what it truly means to "Fly High". By: Ifra Khoso

Happy 9th birthday Essa :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment